~ TERMS OF AGREEMENT ~
By checking the box below, you declare that all your statements in this application are true and complete and agree that if you fail to answer any question, or if you give false information, the property may reject your application; retain all application fees and deposits, not as a penalty but as liquidated damages in lieu of charging for its time and expense, such determinations being difficult to calculate accurately; and terminate your application for occupancy.
By submitting this electronic application, you are directing and authorizing Sylvan Homes, LLC to verify this information and obtain additional background information about you through any means, including, but not limited to, any law enforcement agency, present or past employer or supervisor, landlord, property manager, finance bureau/office, credit bureau, collection agency, college, university or other institute of learning or certification, private business, military branch or the national personnel records center, personal reference and/or other persons, and authorize the same to provide Sylvan Homes with records or information that they may have concerning your criminal history, motor vehicle/driving history, earnings history, credit history, employment records, record of attendance and earned degrees or certificates, or any other information requested, whether the said records are private or public, and including those which may be deemed to be privileged or confidential in nature, and you irrevocably and unconditionally release all such persons, including any named or unnamed informant, from any liability whatsoever resulting from the furnishing of this information.
I understand the Application Fees apply and are non-refundable regardless of outcome or deposit requirements. Sylvan Homes, LLC and its affiliated entities and employees comply with the Fair Housing Act and other applicable federal, state, and local anti-housing discrimination laws. The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing because of: Race/Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Familial Status, or Disability. Sylvan Homes will not knowingly permit or allow any discriminatory conduct in the rental of its properties that violates applicable law. All persons are hereby informed that all properties advertised on this website are available on an equal opportunity basis. We make every effort to keep our online inventory up to date but cannot make any guarantees as to the current availability of any property at the time of application or the pendency of other applications.
I understand that if I want a paper copy of this Authorization Form, I may print it out or I may request a copy by contacting Sylvan Homes. I understand that by checking the "I agree and affirm all of the above" section below, and clicking on the "Submit" button below constitutes my electronic signature, dated as of when I click on the button, and that by doing so:
- I am authorizing Sylvan Homes to conduct the background check(s) described above.*
- I am consenting to use electronic means to (i) sign this form, and (ii) receive the Disclosure Statement appearing above at the email address I have provided.*
-I agree to allow Sylvan Road to run my credit report for the approval process of renting a home.
~ REQUIRED INCOME DOCUMENTATION - RENTAL APPLICATION FORM ~
When applying for a Sylvan Homes, LLC home, you will be required to provide one or more of the following forms of documentation. Your documentation should fully substantiate the monthly income you have stated on your rental application.
Accepted forms of documentation:
1. Most recent year W-2 or 1099 form
2. Preceding month's bank statement (30 days)
3. Verification letter from employer indicating monthly salary or wages
4. Pay stubs for last 3 months (applicants who have been with current employer for fewer than 3 months should provide an additional form of verification)
5. Any applicable supporting income documentation such as alimony, social security, or child support.
6. NOTE TO SELF-EMPLOYED APPLICANTS: If you wish to provide a copy of your individual federal tax return, you must provide the preceding year's tax return (completed and signed) as well as another form of income verification, such as the preceding month's bank statements.
Please be aware that if your documentation does not demonstrate the monthly income that you have stated on your application, you will lose your place in line for the property you are applying for and you will be asked to upload additional documents.
Purpose of This Notice
We are providing you with this document, which notifies you of privacy policies and practices of Sylvan Homes, LLC.
- We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources.
- Information we receive from you, such as applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we receive from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information we receive from a background screening agency.
We may disclose the above information that we collect about our applicants to our employees, affiliates, agents and vendors as permitted by law. In the event that we sell, mortgage or otherwise transfer an interest in the property for which you are submitting an application, we may disclose your nonpublic information to the applicable party. In addition, we may disclose your nonpublic information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your nonpublic information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable regulations to protect the integrity of non personal information.