Welcome to Real Property Management Reno!
Thank you for applying online!
Application payment is $50 per adult, and is non-refundable. The application fee must be received in order for the application process to begin. Please contact our office by calling: 775.324.RENT for an option to pay over the phone, or send a check or money order payable to Real Property Management to: 4600 Kietzke Ln. C-128 Reno NV 89502
There is a $10/month management fee that is due with rent each month.
Each person 18 years of age needs to submit his/her own application.
Applicants are processed in the following order: Highest offer price first, then in order received and are reviewed using specified criteria, for more information on our criteria, please contact our office at:775.324.RENT
All necessary documentation must be submitted to our office within 48hrs of applying & receiving payment. This includes, but is not limited to: copy of photo ID, SS card or passport, most recent paystubs (2). Please call our office at 775.324.RENT for more information, or if you have questions.
We are committed to equal housing opportunity. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin. Please see the following for basic screening criteria. For a full comprehensive list of qualifications please call the office for a copy.
The following are standards, which will be used to judge your application for tenancy. You must meet the following standards to qualify for a rental managed by our company. All applicants are judged by all of the same standards.
· $35 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE: Each applicant / cosigner / tenant / is required to pay an application fee. Cosigners for applicants are subject to the same criteria as the renter. Applications must be completed and fee paid by each person over the age of 18 that will be occupying the property.
· IDENTIFICATION: All applicants over the age of 18 must provide current photo identification at the time of application.
· EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Employment will be verified. At a minimum, applicant will provide one months pay stubs as employment verification. Self employed applicants must provide a current CPA-prepared financial statement or most recent tax return.
· INCOME REQUIREMENTS: The combined gross income of all persons living in the rental must be three (3) times the monthly rental rate. (Applicants that do not meet the above employment or income requirements must provide a cosigner, who can pass the Rental Criteria and/or savings account statements showing a minimum balance equal to 12 months of rental payments.)
· RENTAL HISTORY: Applicants must provide name, address, and dates of tenancy for previous landlords for two years. An application will not be approved if there are any previous evictions, defaults in lease agreements, history of untimely rental payments, or outstanding balances owed to any previous landlord.
· CREDIT HISTORY: Your credit must reflect that all accounts are current. Any bankruptcy must have been discharged at least one full year from date of application. All non-medical collection accounts must show as being paid in full. Applicants with past due accounts and collections can qualify with payment of rental deposit, non-refundable deposit, and payment of high risk credit fee.
· CRIMINAL HISTORY: Applicant will be rejected if you have been convicted of any type of crime that would be a serious threat to the rental property, other residents, or neighborhood. Felonies are not accepted.
· STUDENTS: Full-time students can qualify with written verification of financial aid, parental support, scholarships, and/or supplemental minimal savings of 12 months or rental payments.
· POSSESSION: Must be able to take possession and begin paying rent within 2 weeks of application being approved. All monies received prior to or on lease date must be must be in certifiable funds only. All payments must be made payable to Real Property Management. Cash will not be accepted.
· OCCUPANCY: Must comply with all fair housing laws. No more than 2 persons per bedroom, provided residents are related and no more than one non-related person per room.