WELCOME TO K2 PROPERTIES, INC.
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If you have any questions, contact us immediately. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application. All applications fully completed and paid will be reviewed and a decision on approval will be made within 48 hours of submission or application deadline.
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
THIS COMPANY WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY.
- AGE REQUIRMENT: Lease holders(s) must be 18 years or older. All occupants 18 years or older or emancipated minors will be required to complete an application (even when living with parent or guardian).
- INCOME REQUIREMENTS: The gross monthly income of all lease holder(s) will be considered jointly and must equal (3) times the rental amount on the unit (Certain exceptions apply regarding lower priced units and 'rent restricted' units). All income must be verifiable.
- EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION: Lease holder(s) must supply landlord with verification of employment and/or written evidence of regular income or deposits.
- SELF EMPLOYMENT: Applicant must provide the previous year's personal tax return (page 1 only) and the previous two (2) months personal bank statements as evidence of income.
- RESIDENCY: Up to two (2) years of residency history will be reviewed and exhibit non derogatory references. Any debt owed to previous landlord must be paid before rental can be approved.
- CREDIT REQUIREMENTS: Credit history will be reviewed. Any evictions, judgments by previous landlord, unpaid utility bills and returned checks may be reason for denial.
- APPLICATION FEE: A $25.00 non-refundable application fee is required per application. K2 Properties, Inc. will prescreen applications for specific properties to ensure property availability, income, criminal and employment requirements will suffice before collecting application fees.
- DRIVERS LISCENSE: A copy of your Driver's License or valid state ID is also required to be submitted with this application. If a copy is not available at the time of application you may fax or email to: 530-244-0595 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BACKGROUND TIMING: After application is turned in with appropriate fees, it will take 24-48 hours until the application is approved or denied. Applications will not be processed on weekdays or holidays due to verification requirements.
- PETS: All pets are subject to specific property policy.
- CRIMINAL HISTORY: Applicants must exhibit no criminal convictions, violence, gang association, firearms, burglary, prostitution. illegal drugs, theft, vandalism, or any crime involving a minor. This will include person(s) who have received deferred adjudication and/or have yet satisfied the probationary period of a deferred adjudication for any of the above mentioned offenses.