Welcome to Adrian Diaz Team Property Management
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If you have any questions, contact us immediately. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application.
Adrian Diaz Team Property Management has minimum requirements that we recommend to our owners for a lease approval. A brief overview of these items is included below.
Clean credit, 2 years
- 550 or better credit score preferred. If you have a co-signer, or can pay multiple months rent in advance, we can review poorer scores
- We will be looking for on-time payments for items like utilities, car loans and cell phones
- Unpaid medical bills and school loans may be reviewed
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions less than 7 years old that involve violent crimes
- All other felony convictions must be less than 5 years old
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years is also required
- No Applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted.
Pets are allowed based on the owner's approval
- No "dangerous breeds" (Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers)
- Size of pet may be a disqualifier
- $30 per pet per month pet rent
- Amount of pets may be a disqualifier
**The above criteria do not apply to assistive animals.**
Tenants shall ensure that all pet(s) are well behaved and shall not allow the pet(s) to disturb any other residents or neighbors. Tenant to ensure the pet(s) cause no damage to the property. Tenant agrees the pet(s) shall only be walked on a leash and only in areas so designated by the Owner/Landlord and the Homeowners’ Association.
Tenant will be responsible for any and all damages caused by the pet(s) on the property or in the community and will indemnify and hold harmless Owner/Landlord/Management for, from and against any and all claims arising because of the pet(s). Owner/Landlord and/or Management reserve the right to require Tenant to immediately remove the pet(s) at any time upon any violation of Tenant of these rules.
At the time of application, we will need some items from you to complete your approval. These items are:
Proof of income (must be 2.5X monthly rent)
- Paystubs (1 Month) and/or bank statements required (3 Months of Statements if Self Employed)
-W2 From Employer or 1099 if Self Employed
- Verification of previous residency (proof of ownership or landlord contact info required)
- Letter from the previous landlord would be great!
- Address of the desired property and name of the agent you're working with
- Social Security numbers
- One of the following government-issued IDs for each adult occupant over the age of 18: driver's license, passport, state ID card, green card.
- Proof of Fund of the Deposit and First Month
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
We abide by the Fair Credit Reporting Act – to learn more, visit the FCRA website at http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fcrajump.htm.
Application fee is $40 per applicant (each person over the age of 18 residing in the home)/guarantor and can be paid online via credit/debit card. These application fees allow you to apply for any of our available home. Sorry, no refunds.
All leases will have a City Transaction Privilege Tax (where it applies). All new leases will include a one-time admin fee of $250.
Monthly Payment Example:
1000.00 Base Rent
22.66 Sales Tax (Using Glendale As An Example)
30.00 Pet Rent (1 Pet)
1052.66 Total Monthly Payment
Please make sure all popup blockers are disabled so you can sign the application.
After signing, close the DocuSign® window to return and submit your application.
Email is required for electronic signature. Do you want to submit your application without a signature?