DECA REALTY COMPANY
9630 GRAVOIS (SUITE 101), ST. LOUIS, MO 63123
(314)631-3306 - Fax (314)631-6680 - www.decarealty.com
***IF YOU HAVE NOT VIEWED THE PROPERTY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, PLEASE SCHEDULE. DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT VIEWING***
Thank you for your interest in our property! Prior to applying, we ask that you review the Missouri Broker Disclosure form which can be found on our website, www.decarealty.com under the For Rent tab.
General Information about Completing a Rental Application
1. Current picture ID will be requested at the time you submit your application for processing.
2. Each person over the age of 18 years who intends to reside in the subject dwelling unit must submit a separate Rental Application.
3. Each applicant must qualify individually or jointly with other applicants.
4. Application must be completely filled out and signed and/or electronically submitted.
5. Application fees must be paid prior to processing the rental application.
6. $35/per adult (anyone over 18 must apply).
- The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and can be applied to mulitple properties.
- This covers the cost of processing your application and obtaining your credit report. Applicant acknowledges and accepts that Deca Realty Co. (Deca) represents the owner of the property for which applicant is applying.
- Payment options (application fee is required inorder to process): Credit card via online application only ($3 convenience fee), check, money order or exact cash
7. Application processing time:
- Deca makes every effort to process applications within 2-5 business days of receipt (pursuant to applicant providing all necessary paperwork - ID, social security card, proof of legal income).
- The processing of an application can take several days if we do not receive a response from previous/present landlords, employers and other reference.
- Management will make a reasonable attempt to contact previous and present landlord(s) submitted by Applicant; however the ultimate responsibility for supplying this information to Management lies with the Applicant.
· NOTE: Deca reserves the right to deny tenancy on the basis of an inability to contact the references provided.
- You are always welcome to check on the status of your application if you have not received a response within 2 business days of submission.
8. Some properties are in high demand! In some cases, there may already be applications submitted at the time you submit your application. We cannot guarantee any unit, although it may be available at the time your application is submitted. Units are rented to the first approved applicant with the full security deposit paid. A security deposit will not be accepted until the rental application is approved.
Before your application is processed, the following items must be submitted with an application for verification purposes. Submission of these items will help expedite the application process.
1) COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE OR STATE PICTURE ID
2) COPY OF SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
3) COPY OF CERTIFICATION OF AWARD LETTER(i.e. Disability income)
4) COPY OF PAYROLL RECEIPT FOR PREVIOUS MONTH
5) IF SELF EMPLOYED, A COPY OF YOUR TAX RETURN
Some items above duplicate others so it is not necessary to supply both. For example, if the driver's license is the same as your social security number, we will not need a copy of the Social Security Card.
If you have any questions, contact us immediately. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application.