Welcome to CAPSTONE REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If each applicant over the age of 18 does not complete the application and each pay the $45.00 application fee your application will NOT be processed until paid. All applications are processed Monday thru Thursday; 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday; 8:30am - 2:00pm. ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS! We DO accept multiple applications until an application is accepted. Please read below regarding applicant requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Capstone Realty Professionals immediately at 602-354-4660. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application. All supporting documentation to be faxed to 1-866-339-0542 or emailed to Rentals@CapstoneRealtyPros.com.
Upon approval of your Rental Application cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your holding deposit.
General Income Qualifying Requirements;
1. Gross monthly household income(s) must equal three (3) times the stated monthly rent. Applicant(s) must provide documentation supporting stated income(s). Acceptable documentation to be copy of paystubs, copy of bank statements, copy of W2, copy of 1099, letter from employer on employer letter head with employer contact information for verification.
2. Valid government issued identification with picture ID required.
3. Rental History; All applicants must have verifiable rental history for at least three (3) years.
4. Credit; Applicants must have good credit, free of collections, judgements, liens & bankruptcies. If you have questions regarding your credit qualifications please contact our office to discuss 602-354-4660.
5. Background; Felony convictions must be addressed according to our company policy. Applicants will be denied if they have felony convictions less than 15 years old, involving violent crimes against people / property or distribution / manufacturing of drugs in any manner. Felony convictions of any drug related offenses (possession only) or alcohol related offences in which no one was permanently injured or killed, will result in denial if less than 5 years old. All other felony convictions will result in denial if they are less than 15 years old. Applicants with outstanding warrants or crimes that are awaiting trial, will be automatically denied. Registered sex offenders will automatically be denied.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO LANDLORD/OWNER'S FINAL APPROVAL.
***Please note if you are having a difficult time filling out this application online please contact our office to discuss other options available to complete the application. You may reach the office by calling 602-354-4660***
Please make sure all popup blockers are disabled so you can sign the application.
After signing, close the DocuSign® window to return and submit your application.
Email is required for electronic signature. Do you want to submit your application without a signature?