Income…. Gross income must be at least three times the monthly rental amount. Adults over 18 may combine income. Tips and bonuses are not considered guaranteed income unless reported on paystubs. Out of state transfers must provide signed offer letter from employer with start date and compensation rate. Stocks and Bonds will not be considered as income. *Applicants that do not meet the income requirement may be considered on a conditional basis with a qualified co-signer.
Rental History…. If applying for a Caliber Apartment Home, applicants must have no less than12 months rental history. If applying for a Caliber Rental Home, applicants must have no less than 12-months rental history. We will verify your past two years of rental history. Applicants with no previous rental history or less than 12 months rental history may be considered for approval on a conditional basis. Please make sure your landlord’s contact information is included on the application. Prior skips, evictions and judgements will automatically be declined. Applicants with paid judgements or collection accounts from rental properties within the past two years may be considered for approval on a conditional basis.
Credit History…. A credit check will be performed on all applicants over the age of 18. Bankruptcies must be discharged for over one year with no derogatory credit after BK, only positive credit lines. Foreclosures and Short Sales will not prevent you from approval.
Criminal History….Not only must Applicant have acceptable credit history, all Applicants must meet our Criminal History Criteria. Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied. Applicants must have no felony convictions less than 10 years old that involve violet crimes against persons or property including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism, OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old. A criminal background check will be performed on all applicants over the age of 18.
Pets…. Policies on pets vary according to the landlord. If pets are approved there may be pet rent and/or pet deposit. Please refer to the property listing for these fees. Aggressive breeds will not be accepted.
Conditional Approval… Applicants that are approved on a conditional basis may be asked to fulfill one or all of the following:
- Satisfy one or all of outstanding debt.
- Have a qualified co-signer sign the lease to guarantee rent.
- Provide additional identification or address information.
- Make all payments in guaranteed funds.
- Pay a refundable security deposit up to 1 ½ times the rental amount.
Thank you for your interest in our property! Prior to filling out this online application please call the leasing office to verify that the property is still available. Please read application instructions below prior to beginning the online application. It is important that you complete all the steps below and complete all information in the sections provided in order for us to process your application in a timely manner. All applicants over the age of 18 years must submit a separate application.
1. Please be prepared to provide 2 copies of government issued identifications for the application.
2. Please be prepared to provide either your last 30 days of paystubs or a copy of your last filed tax return and last two months’ banks statements (filed tax return required for self-employed individuals).
3. Please be sure to complete the DocuSign for your application. We cannot process your application without this signature which will cause a delay in the processing of the application.
4. Upon completion of the DocuSign please return to the open application tab in your browser above. Please be prepared to pay the application fee with either a debit or credit card. Non-refundable Application fee of $50.00 is due at the time of application. Under no condition will application fees be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact us prior to beginning your online application.
You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application.
Please make sure all popup blockers are disabled so you can sign the application.
After signing, close the DocuSign® window to return and submit your application.
Email is required for electronic signature. Do you want to submit your application without a signature?