READ THIS FIRST!
1. Go to RENTALS > RENTAL POLICIES to learn more about our screening process and qualification requirements. The information on that page will answer a lot of your questions and save you a lot of time.
2. Every adult (18 or older) must complete a separate application and pay the application fee.
3. ANIMALS: Please call first to ensure the property you want allows pets or service animals. You can find instructions and the necessary forms on our web site at TENANTS > FORMS.
4. Pay stubs, photo ID, and other supporting documents can be copied at the office or you can take a picture with your smart phone and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not process your application until all documentation is received and the application payment is made.
5. Applications are processed on a "first-come, first-served" basis so if you take two days to get us the required information, you may lose the unit to someone who turned their application in faster.
6. Applications are processed using an objective, fair scoring criteria which is available on our site for you to review. We will call and let you know if your application has been approved or denied.
7. We do not refund the application fee for any reason.
If you are unsure of your ability to pass our screening criteria, feel free to call and speak to one of our property managers. We are happy to answer your questions!
Please make sure all popup blockers are disabled so you can sign the application.
After signing, close the DocuSign® window to return and submit your application.
Email is required for electronic signature. Do you want to submit your application without a signature?