Welcome to American Associates Property Management
Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. If you have any questions, contact us immediately. You will be contacted by the leasing office on the status of your application.
Application fees are $40 per adult 18 and older (+ $3.00 merchant fee). Application fees are non-refundable
All Tenants 18 and over must fill out an application & provide most recent paystubs equal to 60 days as proof of income and photos of drivers licenses. We need these in order to have a completed application.
**Incomplete applications will NOT be processed.**
Once we receive your application, we will make every effort to complete it as soon as possible. However, delays may occur when we receive incomplete information on the application or if we have difficulty reaching your references.
Requirements for Qualification:
1. Credit references (must go back 5 yrs.)
2. Rental references (must go back 5 yrs.)
3. Employment reference (there must be a combined income of 3 times the monthly rental amount and must go back 5 yrs). 60 days of paystubs or approved documentation of income will be required.
4. Thorough criminal, eviction history and credit history review - We run a criminal background check to verify application information. Applicant's or household member's criminal background or reasonable likelihood that the applicant or those acting under his/her control will interfere with the health, safety, security of rights of the resident community is grounds for automatic denial of application. No applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted. If the applicant would like management to review additional information regarding a felony conviction, please submit that with your application and we will review on a case-by-case basis.
5. Occupancy: We follow all local, state and federal occupancy standards (# of persons per unit/room/sq. footage, etc.)
It is the discretion of the owner(s) to allow or not allow pets on their property. It is also their option as to what types of pets are to be allowed. Our normal fee for 1 pet is $300. Of that $150 is refundable, and $150 is non-refundable. We will be pleased to present any offer to an owner if you have more than 1 pet. Not applicable to service animals.
Taxes & Admin Fee
Each city in Arizona has it’s own rent tax rate which will be applied in addition to all rental prices. See the chart below for each individual city tax rate- but be sure to confirm with our property management office that there have been no changes. A 1% admin fee of the base rent amount applies to all rents.
Many of our properties are located in neighborhoods managed by an HOA. If you are approved, you will be required to comply with any and all HOA rules and regulations during your tenancy.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: As a broker under a management agreement with the owner of the above mentioned property, AMERICAN ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE is working as agent of the owner.